Saturday, May 23, 2015

♥ New Chapter & Status for us ♥


2 months of Proposal preparation made into a video & played to me in a private room of a restaurant on our 5th Anniversary. 1:44 is the actual day of the Proposal~

It amazes me how LF managed to plan without hiccups for someone who always bring me to places or shops that are closed for the day (20th Birthday to KLCC is under maintenance).
Kiseki Japanese Buffet Restaurant's pricing & operating hours
Celebrated a day earlier as ღ got to work. We had dinner at Kiseki Japanese Buffet Restaurant, #08-01/02/03 Orchard Central.
we ate more than what's pictured
delicious chicken soup
oreo & matcha ice-cream
matcha azuki (red bean) mochi
The matcha azuki (red bean) mochi is so yummy we had about 6 or 7 each? They used to serve super crispy waffles but now they don't anymore. It was so nice when Bestie & I ate the waffles with self-scooped ice-cream on it.
Happy 6th Anniversary my love! The loving man who has been peeling pincers for me.
sweet, juice & mouthwatering pincers
While i reciprocate by preparing lemons & water taken from the buffet table for sashimi. Easy feat compared to his.

No comments:

Post a Comment